Friday, March 20, 2009

Sierra Trading Post Wooly Bugger Fly Sale


I love to fly fish more than almost anything......almost. I also paint and draw sporting art and enjoy tying my own flies too. There are times when I am in a pinch for time and need to have a dozen flies or so of a certain pattern and the first place I visit to check out deals is Sierra Trading Post. They are a closeout store like TJ Maxx or Marshalls that specializes in nothing but outdoor gear. A sportsmans dream come true. The title leads to a great deal on a dozen wooly buggers offered today.

In addition to the general close-outs they have a section of their website called the bargain barn. You will find amazing deals on all kinds of sporting goods - ESPECIALLY FLY FISHING ITEMS. A few years back I came across their site and found 4 models of SIMMS vests for under $50. I ended up buying one for my two brothers, my dad and myself. I also have a spare fishing vest stashed away from that day. It was too good to pass up.

Take some time to check out their site. Let me know what you think.
Jon Waske
All Art & Photos created by the Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your opinion!!!