Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Trip of Trout Season being Planned

The end of winter is now officially here in Michigan. Having said that, the snow we received a few weeks back serves as a reminder that spring has never had an official date by which she is bound to arrive. As the trees start to bud and my allergies get the best of me I start to nail down where my first trip of the trout fishing season is to be spent. At this point I have it limited to only a few areas. The first is the holy waters of the Au Sauble River in Grayling, Michigan. The second is near the Traverse City area which is further North and West from Grayling. Both of these area's hold fond memories for me over the years I have spent fly fishing the entire state of Michigan.

Let me know which area you think I should spend my first days on the water this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your opinion!!!